AllergyAllergy means the body has abnormal immune response towards substances that are harmless to the body via touch, breathe or ingestion of allergens.
AllergensAllergens are antibodies that cause allergies. Children would have allergic response once they come into contact with allergens.
Daily and psychological impact of allergies:
- Skin itchiness may severely affect sleep quality in allergic patients
- They cannot focus on their work or study
- Allergy may cause redness and swollen skin on the face, affecting the appearance. In the case of children, they may be teased by their fellow classmates, thus losing self-confidence.
- Feeling inferiority, losing abilities to interact socially
- Emotionally unstable, being impatient irritable
don’t hesitate to go for an Allergy Test!
Stay away from allergens is the best way to prevent allergies!
It is not intended as medical advice to any specific person. If you have any need for personal advice or have any questions regarding your health, please consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.