FastCheckPOC® is a registered in-vitro diagnostics test in Germany and other member states of the European Union.
This test is to diagnose type I allergic sensitizations in patients who show clinical symptoms such as:
- Seasonal and perennial rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic asthma
- Allergic eczema
- Allergic gastrointestinal disorders
FastCheckPOC® is particularly well-suited for patients undergoing treatment with antihistamines or patients suffering from dermatitis or other skin conditions with contraindications to skin testing. The test is also ideal for individuals averse to skin prick, scratch or intracutaneous allergy testing (e.g. children, elderly persons, pregnant women), or for patients who are predisposed to anaphylactic episodes.
Reliable, Efficient and Comprehensive allergy screening test
- Sensitivity and specificity are comparable to the Gold Standard (Pharmacia UniCAP)
- Confirm the presence of frequently occurring allergies in short time
- Cover over 90% of the most predominant allergens
It is not intended as medical advice to any specific person. If you have any need for personal advice or have any questions regarding your health, please consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.